Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Catching Up

My husband and I recently became college graduates. (April 29th is still recent, right? Two months-ish isn't long compared to the years we spent accumulating credits, writing papers, completing group projects, and making presentations.) As if graduating wasn't awesome enough, we got to do it together. Even though I graduated from the School of Humanities and he graduated from The Woodbury School of Business, we were able to walk in the same ceremony. Sweet!



What is next in our lives? Having a fantastic summer with both of our boys! I'll be crafting, sewing, crocheting, managing the househould. Hubbie is preparing to take the GMAT & deciding which school he wants an MBA from. Right now, I think the next thing in my life is going to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment