Monday, February 13, 2012

As Promised

A few weeks ago, I posted this about customer requests for bear hat photo props. In that post, I said that I would get the hint and make some bear hats to put in my Etsy shop. It is a good thing to have a blog. Blogging makes my written thoughts permanent & I can actually be reminded of some of the good ideas I've had. Without blogging, some of my ideas get lost in the sea of ideas and to-do lists floating around in my brain. Anyhow, I read my blog and was reminded to make a bear hat. So I did.


I even went a little bonkers and made a matching diaper cover. They look so sweet together on a newborn. At least from what I have seen in other people's pictures. I would love to have the opportunity to take pictures of my crocheted creations on actual newborns. I am working on making a newborn of my own (no, I'm not pregnant. We're working on that) but until I have a newborn, I am willing to make trades with photographers.

 I'll make you a photoprop if you'll allow me to have copies of the pictures you take using it. Your photos will be featured in my Etsy listings with a link to your photography website. It is a win-win for both of us. You, Photographer, will get cute props and advertising for FREE. And I, crocheter extrodinairre, will get pictures of cute models showing off my stuff. Please contact me for more information.



0 comments:

Post a Comment