Tuesday, September 20, 2011

First Baby Photo Shoot

A friend of mine recently had a baby boy. I make cute little hats for baby boys. And I have a camera. So I asked if she wanted some pictures of her little guy. Of course, she said yes. duh! I was a little nervous about taking pictures for someone else, but only a little. I have tons of practice taking pictures of babies. Well, one baby. My Jaden. And he hasn't been this little for a while. But still, I have a TON of pictures of him. Anyhow, here are my favorites from the photo shoot.

Newsboy Hat With Buttons by Petit Lambie

Newsboy Hat With Buttons by Petit Lambie






I have posted these on some professional photography sites and have been given a thumbs up on them, which is pretty exciting. My friend just loves them, which makes me pretty happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment