Monday, September 26, 2011


I am working on organizing my house. Again. We just have too much stuff and too little space. So we've pulled everything out of our hiding places to sort through it. We're deciding which stuff to keep, which stuff to sell, and which stuff to throw away.

My house looks like a tornado went through it...and not the cleaning kind! That kind of weather will have to wait to come until this mess has cleared out. My sewing desk is currently burried under two sewing machines, 10 pairs of pants that need to be hemmed, Modge Podge, knitting needles, a sheet, and some other stuff I can't identify. My craft table is somewhere beneath a mountain of boxes, old printers, a sleeping bag and gift wrapping stuff. Even my kitchen table has been consumed! 

I should totally take a picture. You'd be amazed at my mad organizing skills after having seen this mess and the wonderfully organized home it will be.

Where's my camera?

0 comments:

Post a Comment